Monday, March 8, 2010

The new car

Its official we got a new volvo and we are now in the Parents club!! We traded in my fast sports car for a much more child friendly safe SUV. It gives us more room and I can finally take Kara running with me at the rec in her jogging stroller and fit all the grocerys in the trunk. Its amazing everything you have to think of when you have a child.... safety is much more important then how you look these days:) We are now getting ready to child proof our home because Kara is sitting up all by herself and before we know it she is going to be crawling everywhere!!!!  I know she is going to be looking for everything to get into EXCEPT her own toys:) 
Patrick will be gone for 4 days so Kara and I will be having a girls night every night....WAHOO!!! This will be the longest he has left us since she was born. We are going to miss his but I know we will have so much fun!!!  



1 comment:

  1. The new car looks great. We're sure you will have to keep Patrick updated with photos of you two during his trip to NO. Love, Lee and deanne

    ReplyDelete