Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cheerios and Sippy Cups:)

I love being a Mom it is the most amazing adventure a husband and wife can take. I have learned through this whole experience so far that patience is the key. Last night Kara had her first experience with cheerios and all but two ended up on floor. She had WAY more fun playing with them then eating them..... she hated the texture or the taste and made a funny face like I had just given her a lemon:) It is the best thing to watch someone figure something out for the first time in their life:) This morning Kara and I decided it was time to try the sippy cup (lots of new things in such a shot time) she did MUCH better with this than the cheerios!! She wanted to hold it herself and did not want any help from me!! She loved to chew on the spout but was not too sure about the water that was pouring out the other end. We will keep trying and I am sure she will get the hang of soon. She is soooo AMAZING:).......

No comments:

Post a Comment